2 April 2012

Why start this blog?

In the last couple years this has to be like my third blog.

I used to run a Bruno Senna fan page/forum but after getting fed up I needed a change. Before and during that time I had a LiveJournal account, after a while the site just didn't want to work for me ever so I gave up. Then I got a blog on the same site I had for my Bruno Senna fan page, but after the fan page went down I just didn't have the strength or the attention to do it anymore. I've experimented with Tumblr, and as nice as the community is I just couldn't keep up with the endless fan girl posts on there.



Since my last blogging days a lot has changed for me. My family have had 2 bereavements within about 6 months, I found myself attempting the "dating" scene and failing miserably till my sister got me together with one of her friends, and we've lost half a F1 season basically on free TV.


So its been a while but I've started to miss having a place I can come and just shout at the world when its needed. A place I can just be me in.

So I've been told about this site and here I am!

What is actually changing in my life is I'm trying to get out there more.

I have many social problems, the biggest probably being my total fear of meeting people, but in the middle of last year I decided I wanted to get past this and start to embrace the Geek roots that I have. Meeting my boyfriend David has just increased this as he is a cosplayer and everything I wanted to do as a kid he has and still does do.

So with only 10 live F1 races I decided it was time I got a new hobby.

My life is once more changing, whether its for the good or not is another matter.

And the first blog (well second after this) I will tell you about one of my biggest achievements (even if it doesn't sound like one).

So yes thank you for reading this blog, maybe some day it'll be more then the ramblings of a boring normal, average person and actually something worth reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment