13 April 2012

Stupidly bored

I've had a very busy start to the year. In February our assistant manager left leaving us with no assistant manager up until a couple weeks ago, so I've had to do a lot of overtime.

Whenever I did get the day off I was bugged to death by my sister.

For the first time in what seems like a life time I have the house to myself. I could watch anything or do anything.

And I'm sitting on my computer bored out of my mind.


I'm not sure how it happened but by not being paid properly in Feb, it has started a chain reaction that has left me half way through April with about £60 to live off of. I don't even know where the other £500 went! Well actually I do, mostly bills and birthday stuff, but still.

I had everything planned out and then not getting my overtime somehow has ruined the whole of my plans and I haven't caught up with it either!

I was meant to be going to the aquarium today but managed to get out of it by just being lazy in general. Unfortunately Catherine took her time to get annoyed at me and by the time she'd buggered off for the day it was too late to make plans with David.

So I thought sure I'll go online and do some stuff on there.

2 hours later I'm sitting here writing this blog with no patience to do anything and nothing to do really anyway. Actually its now 3 hours, I'm not actually sure where the last hour has gone but a look at the computer tells me that I've basically slept the last hour away without actually sleeping.

Goody! Its going to be one of those days.

Thankfully tomorrow I'm going to Looe and I'm bringing David with me (as well as Swampy-Doodle). So at least my Saturday won't feel as much as a non-event as my Friday did.

No comments:

Post a Comment