20 February 2014

Pupipo! : A Light in the Darkness

Episode 8

Yuuki might not want to be friends with Wakaba but at least when Az isn't about he's there to stick up for her, that is something sweet.

I just wish that he'd wake up and realise that his sight isn't the burden he's treating it like.

***SPOILERS***

I love Az, I can't help but say it every time that crazy girl is on screen. She is so funny.

At last it seems that Yuuki is going to calm down.

He is dreaming about Po so later before school Wakaba, after telling his horrible ghost to bugger off, offers for him to come back to hers after school to see Po. He seems to think that Po can get rid of his curse.

Well this could be an interesting story, I do wonder what it is that Po is. If he can take away their curse then we'd have to learn what it is, and if he can't then we'll surely learn what Po is. I mean everyone can see Po, he isn't one of the spirits and that guy from last episode was sure he was a little boy so he has to be something doesn't he?

I'm happy that Az is tagging along, I'd hate for them to leave her out and have a thing going on with Wakaba and Yuuki, even if they end up together I want Az there as a unwitting third wheel, she's so fun and she makes the episodes so much more special. I really felt the lack of her the episode before and will be happy to see her all the time.

I do wonder where it is all going really. If I'm honest I'm now very interested to know why these kids have been chosen to see the spirits and what the spirits are. Everywhere has different stories of why ghosts and spirits stick around so it'll be fun to find out why these ones are here and what they actually are.

But the most important bit of it all is Yuuki cheering the hell up!

No comments:

Post a Comment