3 January 2014

Gingitsune : Summer Cleansing

Episode 12 [FINAL]

So its time for the big ceremony, its been building up to this point for weeks now.

Lets hope it ends well for everyone.

***SPOILERS***

So everyone is up early to help out, some are dealing with the early start better than others.

Hehe Satoru's "friend" turns out to be Weirdo McWeird. Kirishima without his weirdo music playing in the background! Thankfully more normal guests appear and the girls get busy. Apparently Kirishima's grandparents or something were British, kill me now if Creepo is part English!

Awww the Captain comes, it is so cute! And the grumpy guy from their kendo group falls in love with Mako!

The episode was really cute! There isn't much more you have to say about it to be honest, it was just the ceremony.

I mean really it was just a coming together, all the characters we'd met for however long were there together being their normal lovable selves!

And Satoru finally cheered up a little bit and had friends, that was a nice touch.

If anything this series feels like its gone off on the highest of highs, there are still so many questions I personally would love to see answered, I know it might never happen but a second series would flesh it out, but it left you happy, happy with the ways the characters had their lives on track, happy that they were all happy and happy that even though you have questions you could live with them never being answered.

It really did feel like the feel good anime of the series, it was light but had enough to keep you going, in fact it is the only one that has 100% kept my interest from start to finish hence FINISHING it.

I loved the characters and I loved the story and it all came together very nicely in this final episode.

Really nice.





****SORRY IT IS SO LATE I THOUGHT I'D PUBLISHED IT BUT IT SEEMS THAT I HAD PUT IT IN DRAFTS INSTEAD. APOLOGISE!****

No comments:

Post a Comment