13 December 2013

Super Seisyun Brothers : Everybody's Circumstances

Episode 12

So the girls have the information they were looking for and the boys are now fully depressed.

Now for them to tell each other...

***SPOILERS***

 The girls are really weird.

And I mean really REALLY weird.

My first love might have been a video game character. I'm not going to tell you who though....

Chika gets upset that Mao hasn't told him about his romantic interests.

They are a weird duo. And just when Mao thought Chika understood him.... He has a funny turn as usual.

Well the next episode will be interesting I will enjoy seeing how this plays out.

I liked all these episodes together, I think they should have had more stories that went over more than one episode because its given it time for a story to be told. We've learnt a lot about the characters, its like one long intro to them.

I can't wait to see if Mao actually tells Chika next episode that he's in love with his sister!

No comments:

Post a Comment