14 December 2013

Super Seisyun Brothers : Big Sisters Circumstances

Episode 11

Who? WHO?! WHO?!!?!?!

***SPOILERS***

Ha! He described her as the person he's in love with and she doesn't get it.

Awww they do kind of like each other, its sweet. But also a bit weird.

Chika says the complete wrong thing and gets himself in trouble with Mako.

On the other side and Chiko is boring Mao to death with her love of anime characters.

And this one is going on for a third episode as well!

I think Mao is quite an interesting character, he just by himself would be worth a full series of episodes and not just some shorts shared with the others. I feel sorry for him because its been obvious through most of the episodes that he's like Chiko and she does seem to feel the same way but they are both hiding it and then Chiko turns back into a bit of a joke.

As for the other two, man they made me laugh! I loved the "high school ways" AKA "tit for tat" that made me laugh.

The characters are quiet sweet and I'd like to see more of them its a shame its so short.

No comments:

Post a Comment