18 December 2013

Outbreak Company : Furry Spy

Episode 4

We got a visit from the *snicker* ENP *snort* last episode which all joking aside has left out main character seriously hurt with a knife through her stomach.

What? Come on! We know she won't die in episode 3?! Give me a break....

***SPOILERS***

Oh... Maybe they will kill her off? Or maybe not what a silly joke they were talking about a fish. But still poor Elizabeth!

So the ENP is a load of noble dissenters, I quite liked their leader though I hope he comes back a little happier next time!

Well Kanou's boss isn't exactly very helpful on the matter of whether he's a invader or not. He has his own problems though to be worrying too much about what to label himself. His students are all bickering about being in the same room as each other.

A month later and Miusel is back at work, and she has work to do as Kanou hasn't cleaned at all since she went!

The dwarf that looks about 100 years old is actually 10.

Repeat after him...

Absolute Territory..... An area between a girls miniskirt and knee socks....

No Panties is lesson 2. There but not quite there.

Minori stops him at that... Thank the gods! She then takes over. Then it seems she's just as sexist as Kanou just obviously the other way round.

Roick is the cool elf. Even though they've said the other girls name a few times I've managed to miss it though.

Kanou finally realises that their culture is different and he doesn't want to force his ways on them, thank gods because what he's teaching them is quite useless! I guess this is the thing he's meant to be teaching them otaku behaviour.... Weird.

When they get home there is a "beast girl" waiting in the shrubbery. Her name is Elbia Hanaiman and she is a wandering artist. We do learn that there is the Bahailm Empire that borders the Eldant Empire so it isn't just these guys there are a few other people too. That is interesting. They think she's a spy but I don't see it really.

And.... She is kind of a spy.

It all goes a little made...... In the end Petrarca agree's to allowing her to stay with Kanou.

Well that was a terrible attempt at telling you what happened!

Let me briefly make sense of it.

First off the last few blogs have had a few different spelling's of different stuff but as I'm trying hard to get it done I'm going to apologise now and will post this blog to any complaint I get. I know it is Otaku I just tend to spell it wrong and have to go back and respell it. I don't know where I went from spelling Petrarca to Patrarca so again I apologise. If I had time I'd go back and change it all, as it is I have no time so will leave it at that and hope you'll forgive me for the bad spelling!

Any other bad spelling you know I don't mean it until I've written something more than ten times it goes out of my head.

Anyways.

I liked the little friction in the classroom I hope they go back to it because I'd like to see how he actually tackles bringing them together as a class and making them see that they should all think of each other as equals. We haven't seen that yet, Minori just kind of terrified them into silence and then they were learning, I don't think it should just be swept under the carpet I'd quite like to see them tackle that issue.

As for the class I just don't know! I know it was all about teaching them the Otaku lifestyle and all that but I did have hopes it wouldn't just be stupid pervy stuff and we'd see them learning Japanese and about anime and manga and not go straight into stupid stuff. I didn't mind it the reaction of the class made it worth the jokes to be honest but then it was followed up closely by the court and all the Kanou/Garius jokes and breast stuff and so on.

It was just a little too much, it could have done without it and a little more on the actual interesting plan of using Elbia as a counter spy without her knowledge, now that would have been super awesome!

I'd also like to learn more about Bahailm.

Plus isn't it about time we saw some more dragons and stuff? Or is that just the fantasy geek in me wanting dragons?

I don't know maybe because I had to stop half way through the episode to do stuff it didn't really hit the right notes this episode but I still liked it, I like the characters though and that is the big thing I am starting to forgive them their stupid ways because I am starting to find them funny instead of cringing at them.

Hopefully that is a good reaction and I don't start to just see them as stupid characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment