12 December 2013

Miss Monochrome : Winner

Episode 8

Last episode she seemed to find joy in growing a vegetable garden. What new adventure awaits her this episode??

***SPOILERS***

She's back in the store today.

So she's going to be an umbrella girl this episode! Something I know a lot about from watching racing.

She doesn't quite get it, she does win the race though by running and beating the cars. I love the fact that it seems that she beat Jenson Button!

She then decides to climb a mountain.

Apparently she climbed Mount Olympus...... She was on Mars.

OK that was a weird episode. I don't think I want to know what she was actually doing!

Though you'd think that winning the race she'd be more popular, I mean just look at Turbo the Snail! I don't get why that didn't make her a star in her own way.

Poor Miss Monochrome!

Nothing ever seems to go her way, mainly because she just doesn't understand being a android and all. Its a shame though because she's quite the clever android when she puts her mind to it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment