12 December 2013

Gingitsune : Humans are Strange

Episode 8

Last episode was invaded by monkey Heralds playing pranks on people. Man I hope they show up again!

By the preview for this episode it looks like we might be learning more about Funabashi! Good times.

***SPOILERS***

So the Student Council President is still flirting with Funabashi. He is just a little bit of a perv! But it is nice to see that he's noticed the change in Funabashi as well as us. Obviously we know why she's softened but its nice to see others see it.

Her dad is coming home within a week, she seems to really like her dad! It'll be nice to see what they are like together.

Her driver is awesome, he seems to know how she feels, he's a lot nicer then her mother seems to be to her. He offers her the advice of buying her father a tie for his birthday and it seems he might like her.

Yumi gets Funabashi to ask the driver if he'll drive them to a mall on his day off, he seems pretty happy with the idea and agree's to take them. So the next day he picks up both the girls and takes the three of them to the new mall!

I feel sorry for Funabashi, she really wanted to get the right present but I think Yoshizumi is right, her father would like anything picked by her.

When waiting for her to leave school the creepy Student President kind of attacks Yoshizumi, it was really actually quite creepy, he broke his phone trying to get her phone number and told him off for monitoring her. But to be totally honest he is really creepy. Hehe it looks like Yoshizumi is suddenly part of the gang!

It is a little creepy that he fancies her, not quite as creepy as the Student President (it might simply be mixed feelings, thinking of Funabashi like a daughter but thinking its different) at the same time its quite cute.

I do think it was nice to have the swerve, at first you kind of think that it is going to be about her father coming home but in the end the whole point of the episode wasn't really anything to do with Funabashi but Youshizumi instead. I like him even if he's a bit strange.

I guess it is only natural that he be protective of her and make a bond with her, he see's her every day. He is a lovely character and I hope we see more of him.

I'd quite like to go back to Funabashi and her birthday present for her dad, I find her family confusing and don't know what to think of them. I'd like to see more of them because it is hard to tell what to make of them.

I'm waiting to see if the Student President does something weird, I think I'm looking to much into it but his actions with Youshizumi was quite... Scary to be honest. It might not be anything but it was pretty weird.

I did like how the episode focused on Funabashi, I like learning about other characters, even if there wasn't much Gin in the episode.

I do hope as I said that we'll learn if Funabashi's father liked his tie but I have a feeling that it'll be forgotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment