31 August 2013

One Piece : Pirate Fleet Admiral "Don Krieg"

Chapter 47

So Don Krieg has made his way to the restaurant of the sea. He's planning on taking it over....

Pretty scary dude!

***SPOILERS***

So Krieg wants a ship and this one will do?

Krieg tells them to prepare enough food and water for 100 men and when Sanji is the only man that bothers to do what he says the other chefs point their guns at him... Shouldn't they all be pointed and being shot at Krieg?!

Sanji just wants to feed anyone that wants to be fed, kind of like that point of view.

Patty tries to save the restaurant but just upsets Krieg, and we learn that Krieg is a finely turned battle monster with guns attached to him, steel armor and diamond gauntlets! Impressive.

Suddenly Zeff arrives with enough food for his crew and just the mention of his name sends shivers down Kriegs spine.... And Zeff drops the bombshell that he's a defeated pirate of the Grand Line (Krieg, not himself, though I'm sure he probably is too.)

Wow, just wow.

First off obviously Sanji is adorable, he really does have the same way of thinking as the rest of the crew and I think he's so sweet. The only one that bothers to do what is right in the kitchen other than the Head Chef!

Really love Sanji.

Next off Krieg, just WOW. Wow, wow, WOWOW! Love the body armor and the guns and the whole shebang really! Such a cool character, though at the same time I'm not sure this is the best of stories for him. He's on deaths door with his crew so what does he really expect to do?

I do really like Krieg though I don't feel he's having the best time of it, at least Kuro had time to develop and so did Buggy but Krieg has been thrown in there and kind of......

Stumbling because now we have him shivering in the presence of "Red-Legged Zeff".

I'm really not sure how this story is going to end.

Now don't get me wrong because I don't mean that in a bad way I think it is really interesting, I just can't predict what will happen I can't see the way this story is going to develop. I love that. LOVE that.

Lastly, LURVE Zeff. He's got his head screwed on.

I am now really interested in seeing if we'll find out more about the Grand Line and the whole "zombie" thing I think it was Gaimon told us about....

Hoping...

No comments:

Post a Comment