3 June 2013

Karneval : Blue Rose

Episode 9

The bandage that Yogi always wears on his face fell off and with thoughts of his friends in trouble, and focusing on wondering whether Gareki see's him as a friend or not Yogi went mental.

Even if he saves his friends this episode what is in store for our poor Yogi!?!

***SPOILERS***

The moment I've been waiting for super crazy Yogi!

We start the episode with Yogi's scream, man is he deadly cool when he goes psycho on them all! It is also a bit sad, and it looks like he attacks Gareki. Nai hears it but can't explain to Tsukumo what is happening so she goes to find out, mainly because she thinks they've been killed. On her way she meets the two varuga who tell her that Yogi has gone mental but she lets her guard down and gets captured by them.

Karoku is finally seen again with a bandaged head at some kind of party. Or at least just before the party. Did he always have blue hair? Anyway he knows about Tsukumo, he can hear Nai scream, that is so unfair on poor Nai. But what is the bond with them two?

Yogi had only cocooned Gareki, but he doesn't seem to know who Gareki is and wonders why he'd protect him. After asking to play with Gareki and him headbutting him he snaps out of it before passing out, he is without a doubt the cutest character in the world. Whilst taking Yogi to the aircraft they find Nai and they all head back to Akari for their medical examination. Azana is another really cute character with the same soft side as Yogi.

Talking of Yogi he's attached to a whole load of computers, wonder if we'll get his condition explained?

Tsukumo is trying to escape from where she is being held, and ohh look it is the same place that Karoku is. Eryisuka, the pink haired girl that was in the first episode finds Tsukumo and lets her go, she seems to have nothing to do with Uro and his two varuga but the question is how much does Karoku have to do with it all?

Akari is getting all serious and asks Nai and Gareki about what happened, he has an allergy  according to Akari. Nai's angry interruption isn't as angry as he thought it would be or at least Akari doesn't take him that seriously. Gakeri mentions a box that he saw Yogi with and we then see that Uro has been given it.

Tsukumo is having a break down in the middle of escaping, not sure what the point in it was other then her telling us she wants to talk to her friends more often. Back on the airship and Akari is being just as evasive as always. Nai has another cute moment talking about how he can feel Gareki's pain in the night once again endearing himself to me.

Tsukumo then runs into Karoku. It doesn't end well for her, using a hidden needle in his ring he sends Tsukumo out for the count. Or did he kill her? Hoping not!

Sorry this was so late, having puppies doesn't give me much time to myself. Specially as my mum has been ill and as one of the puppies are mine and my mothers I have to help my sister constantly with them so I haven't been online (I still haven't actually watched the Monaco GP hence not having a blog on it!)

It was a good episode, not as good as I hoped. So what did we actually learn about Yogi's "allergy"? That it is set off by being close to a part of a varuga, that he possibly has some varuga in him? Thing is Akari warned him about this patch and I've never seen anyone other than Azana and Yogi with them on (I guess others could hide them) so I'm with Gareki that something is being hidden!

I was hoping for more battling crazy Yogi but what we did get was the cutest Yogi moment ever! Hoping Yogi is up and better next episode, I'll miss him if he isn't in it for a week!

I like how Gareki actually was worried for Yogi as well, underneath his hard man act he's part of this mini family with Nai and Yogi and he knows it. I don't blame him getting annoyed at Akari, his double meanings and all that are bloody annoying! And what Nai said about feeling his sadness and all that raining down on him at night, bloody too cute!

I am really happy it is Tsukumo that got kidnapped though mainly because she's the best character in my mind to have it happen too. As much as everyone loves Tsukumo in their way she isn't setting off the "quickly lets get her" emotions that Yogi, Gareki or Nai would install in each other meaning that we don't get a story about Gareki stuck in a room being interrogated and Yogi and Nai saves him (swap either name whatever way you want) we get a story about Tsukumo trying to escape and then getting captured by Karoku WHILST Gareki and Nai are worried about Yogi. Because the way the boys are all connected now its easier to get character development with Tsukumo away from them and using her to develop the Karoku plot is genius!

I really hope next episode has a huge chunk about Karoku he's the mystery I'm most intrigued by now that Yogi has been partly explained.

Later I'll watch the two episodes together, hopefully it'll have a bigger impact on me then it did on its own though I think I'm a bit disappointed with the Yogi explanation. I thought he was going to have something personally wrong with him, totally unique to him. Even if he does Akari has kind of dwindled my care about that aspect of Yogi, I wouldn't mind him going crazy assed again but I'm not bothered if its explained any more then it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment