25 May 2013

THE BLOG ::: Nyaruko and Mahiro

This is the blog that anyone who reads my Nyaruko-san blog posts would have been waiting for! The blog I've been promising since I started reviewing it on here.

WHY I DON'T WANT MAHIRO AND NYARUKO TO DATE!

Now all those people who think I have a tiny bit of not crazy can shake their heads and leave. Yes I am writing a blog about why two fictional anime characters shouldn't go out.

I regret nothing!

(If it makes you feel better I have this page shrunk to half the screen and watching Hannibal at the same time. Multi-tasking.)

So I've been on and on about this for ages and finally making the thread on it. It was either this or a rant about my stupid sister.

So I seem to be in a minority that doesn't want Mahiro to get it on with Nyaruko. I LOVE the banter between them, I like the whole Nyaruko chasing after Mahiro but I'll be damned if they start a relationship.

The first time it really got serious in a way during series 1 I disliked it because it was so not Nyaruko. She had this big heartbreaking moment where she told Mahiro how much she loved him, and the only reason he went on a "date" with her was because she got so upset when he told her how he really felt.

Mahiro has in spatches came out saying something like "she's beautiful" or something but he's never been interested in her. Other than when they swapped bodies and she forced a kiss on him he has never looked at her or been seen to really contemplate anything.

Personally we'd have to see more then just her personality making it happen. I'd want to see a real moment, not a forced one, not one where Nyaruko basically emotionally blackmails him into saying something nice a REAL moment. He's had plenty with Kuuko so I don't see why it is out of the question to have a moment like that with Nyaruko, a proper moment.

Personally I want him to go off with Tamao, at least for a little bit. Purely for the fact that she seems to like him and it'll add a new dynamic, like we had when Nyaruko got jealous of the fake relationship with Kuuko. She can't really attack anyone and will have to deal with her feelings and not just shout and stomp and be a bitch to Mahiro because she hasn't got her own way. This time she was being selfish but what happens if Mahiro actually CHOOSES someone else. He'd have to stick by his guns and she'd have to deal with it.

I feel that because it is the obvious choice it'll be the one they take, they've built up this romance from day one so why not.

I feel because it is so obvious it is a stupid way to go and changes too much of the dynamic.

The fun is in the chase, it can't go on forever at a stale mate and Nyaruko can't always get her own way.

That is just my feeling, of course I know I'm a minority but I've my heart set on a Mahiro/Tamao set up! It is there and they wouldn't write it in unless they wanted it there so what is going to happen? Please don't ignore it!

2 comments:

  1. I agree. I have googled the pairing only to see that you're not the only one.

    At first, I used to be a fan to the pairing but as soon as Hasuta arrived, I started liking HatsutaxMahiro.

    But as soon as season 2 episode 5-6 came, I started to become addicted to see that I have become an avid fan of MahiroxKuuko, I was pretty happy that Kuuko was expressing her feelings about liking Mahiro, but what threw me off was her suggesting that she, Mahiro AND Nyaruko should become a family rather than just her and Mahiro.

    In episode 6 of season 2, Mahiro is hinted to have feelings for Kuuko- even agreeing to pretend being her fiance so Kuuko won't leave and marry Kuune. What hit me is that Mahiro had rejected Nyaruko multiple times... yet Mahiro agreed to Kuuko the FIRST time tried. He even went as far as telling Nyaruko to 'go home' (the alley scene) and to keep on pretending to be Kuuko's fiance.

    It's also too bad that Kuune had to get out of the picture too early.

    I have also seen another hint in episode 7 of season 2, ya'know, the scene with the takoyaki. Their faces were so close... things could go even further until stupid Nyaruko had to butt in. Though I wondered what Kuuko meant that she would 'die'... she never finished... TT^TT

    If you ask me, Kuuko is probably the closest love interest to him. (I'm KuukoxMahiro all the way!!!) Him and Hasuta would never be since they're both... dudes! I'm also be against Him and Nyaruko... why? Because's she's too clingy, persuasive and so wrong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy I'm not the only person!

    I totally agree when it comes to how Mahiro feels Kuuko is the only one that we've ever really seen him get close too. I wouldn't mind Hasuta but personally I love that Hasuta is in love with Mahiro and Mahiro loves him as a baby brother.

    The episodes when he was pretending to be Kuuko's finacee were lovely and just went a long way to make me dislike the thought of Nyaruko and Mahiro. Yes the audience loves her because she's clingy, blackmailing, scheming and selfish but it is the total opposite of Mahiro and he should never forgive her for putting her feelings in front of their friend like that. I do like when she was emotionally blackmailing him in episode 6 he didn't say anything stupid he reiterated that he didn't HATE her, not that he particularly liked her or anything just that he didn't hate her.

    ReplyDelete