5 April 2013

What I'm hoping to review now...

Well I've gotten quite good in my opinion at reviewing animes. Not so good at other things but anime and manga I think I've hit.

So what other series could I review?

Well I'll tell you!

Haiyoru! Nyaruko-san is coming back for its second season, I'm planning on reviewing the first season as well as the second. Nyaruko got my back into anime after years in the wilderness. I don't know why I stopped watching anime but I did. But since I started watching Nyaruko I found Fairy Tail which my life became based on, so now I need to re-watch season one before starting season two.

Magi, it has just finished its first season. I watched the first 10 episodes but stopped watching it as I stopped watching a great deal of things. I'm thinking of watching it again now its ended, it is easier just to watch everything at once I find!

Sword Art Online, I wrote a few blogs about it, but I might watch it again from start to finish. I have found recently watching things back a second time gives me a totally different love for them so I feel like watching this again with my expectations gone might help the series get a better review from me.

Mawaru Penguindrum, I saw an episode of this at a anime group that my boyfriend goes too and found it so funny. I have seen a few episodes, but this was back before I had wi-fi so I used to waste all my internet on it and lost interest in doing that (not the anime). So that is something I need to re-watch too.

Soul Eater, this is the first series I've totally read all the mangas of but haven't seen any of the anime. Well I tell a lie I've seen a few episodes of the anime, up to the episode were they meet Dr Stein for the first time. I guess I really do need to watch that as the series only lasted for 50 episodes.

I'm also (and this will be a long going thing if I do) am thinking of watching and reading One Piece from beginning to end. Yeah there is a lot to it but I'm game if you are!

So with my lack of Fairy Tail anime I am filling the gap with about 5 other animes. Fairy Tail you are special!

No comments:

Post a Comment