7 April 2013

MotoGP : Qatar 2013

Grand Prix of Qatar 2013

Winner : Jorge Lorenzo
Second : Valentino Rossi
Third : Marc Marquez 

The 2013 season is off to a start, how did the race shake out after the holidays?

Surprise at the start for me was that Dani didn't get the lead at the start, Lorenzo got away really well and opened a large enough gap. Dovi had a great start and got in front of Cal and Vale got up behind Dovi as well.

Whilst trying to overtake Dovi, Vale overshoot and ended up losing a load of places getting in behind Bradl, Cal managed to overtake Dovi and Marquez slowly made his way through to.

Nicky kept up with the pack, he spent all of the race in the same position but other than at the beginning Dovi didn't run miles ahead of him which was encouraging for Nicky. 

Rossi did fight back and ended up taking 2nd place, Jorge won by such a big margin it isn't worth talking about (other than to praise Jorge for being amazing which I already knew anyway) . 

The race was actually quite boring (hence not even needing to split the very small review) and I hope it gets a lot better, this will be one of the only races I get to see live and to be honest I was waiting for it to finish.

The Rider of the Race for me was Vale, yeah Jorge is wonderful he always is nowadays, but Vale fought for that 2nd and I loved every second of his fight!

Proud of Nicky, for no other reason then I thought he was wonderful as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment