1 April 2013

Being the boss for a day...

So first I have to say wow! I've had stupid amounts of views on my blog over the last two days! Thank you for everyone who visited and hope you come back!

Today I was the boss at work. For many reasons, mainly because the supervisor and manager worked Good Friday so me and the warehouse man worked today.

It is a tale of two halves... One half split in the morning and evening.

We took a lot of money, did the end half of the pricing up and balloons for the sale did all the online bookings things like that...

I also stupidly got confused very easily in the morning and kept blurting out stupid things and by the time my brain started working again the customers had gone (no I didn't swear or have a go just they'd ask me a question and I gave them the wrong answer about the sale) and now I can't help feeling that I've buggered up the cashing up in some way.

I've left about 20 notes to my manager along the lines of "Sorry that I am incapable of looking after the shop for one day, I'm working 7 hours with you tomorrow so feel free to shout at me the second I walk in".

God I feel like a right derp.

No comments:

Post a Comment