14 February 2013

***Spoilers***

One of my friends asked why I write ***SPOILERS*** before the cut off to my review blogs.

The simple answer is this.

I once wrote on Digital Spy I'd be sad when Brutus dies in Rome. I then had a person rudely tell me that I've ruined the whole second season for them. Now it was no big secret what Rome season two was covering, any small notion of historical events would have told this poster that Brutus would die. It wasn't really a spoiler unless of course to this person historical knowledge is known as a spoiler!

Some people can be quite stupid. They'll go looking for reviews then blame the person who wrote it if they give plot away. I find it difficult to review something without explaining what I see. Therefore to stop anyone moaning at me about spoilers I write that there will be spoilers so that they read at their own expense!

So a answer to a question most people didn't have in the first place!

No comments:

Post a Comment