4 February 2013

Random Surprises

So I'm trying to get an apprenticeship in Admin, I want to move away from retail before I'm too old to get an apprenticeship.

The first place interested in me did their training through Plymouth City College, now they have been wonderful with all the help they've given me. I have to say though that they've dropped the biggest eye opener on me.

I had my first interview last week for a job, doubt I'll get it, but was happy that I got it. The lady in charge of me (sounds so wrong doesn't it?) phoned me a few days later saying I had an interview this Tuesday for the College.

Now as I have to do a key skills test I thought this was something to do with that especially as I have a mini "test" before the interview.

Apparently not! Today the lady, who is really very brilliant, sent me the job description for the interview!

I am shocked!

I'm happy I didn't e-mail her telling her I couldn't go, which I was going to do purely as Tuesday is the only day off I'm getting till Saturday, else she would have thought I wasn't really interested. I am obviously interested in the job, just not so much the fact I have to do stupid things like 3 hour key skill tests *sigh* especially at this point where I don't have much time to myself because of overtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment