5 December 2012

Fairy Tail : Eclipse plan...

I have finally finished catching up on both the anime and manga of Fairy Tail and below is a quick round up of my feelings of what has came and what is yet to come....


I have loved everything about Fairy Tail up until this point. I was a tiny bit disappointed with the Grand Magic Games in the manga then realized that actually many of the filler moments that I love in the anime weren't in the manga but because I just added them automatically whilst reading the manga it didn't bother me.

I guess my main problem was that there were so many cool looking members of the guilds in Fiore that it was upsetting that we didn't get to see much of any of them, BUT I kinda also realize that we'll see a tiny bit more in the anime.

What bits I did love?

Well if we go back to the whole 7 year jump thing, for a start Tenrou Island was a good arc, I loved Grimore Heart. I also liked the whole Zeref thing.

I found the 7 year gap really difficult as I missed not knowing what happened to Jet and Droy, the manga didn't help when they gave you an updated profile on Jet and Droy. Also Romeo really annoyed me being such a brat, he didn't care about anyone else but himself and I don't know why people like that about him. Yes he was confident in the Tenrou gang competing in the Grand Magic Games but he was such a dick about it all!

The games in the anime so far have been fun! I have really enjoyed watching it play out, even if a week is way too long to wait for an episode.

The manga it is all nearly over and I have to say I so hope that some of these chapters are A LOT longer! Mainly because Luxus does so much to do in them and it would really be a brilliant time to have lots of Luxus being sweet!

I've also liked some of the really sweet team moments in the manga too. Like Toby and his sock! And the bunny turning out to be the Ichya Exceed.

Sabertooth and Raven Tail pissed me off but I guess they were always meant to be as they are the bad guys.

My one most favorite moment I can't wait for in the anime is the group talking to a dragon! It is going to be so funny watching Gajeel and Natsu reacting in the anime to this old grumpy dragon.

But we are now entering into the final part of the Grand Magic Games and going into the bigger thing of the Eclipse Plan.

Now as long as there is no going back in time and changing things I will be happy.

If they do go back then as a Doctor Who fan I might implode if they don't really think about paradoxes and what would really happen if they went back to kill Zeref (or Acnologia.)

The simple problems being that if Acnologia was killed then they would never have been in a 7 year gap anyway, if Zeref is killed then Grimore Heart would never have been looking for him. He also wouldn't have brought demons like Lullaby and Deliora. If he hadn't made those demons then the Lullaby arc would never have happened... But more importantly Grays family would never have died at the hands of Deliora and neither would Ul, he would have never gone to Ul to being with and never have gone to Fairy Tail.

Also wasn't it Zerefs supporters that were keeping Erza and Jellal prisoner as kids? Well why would they if Zeref was never a big bad guy? Therefore Erza, who gets them out of most of their problems, would never have been in Fairy Tail either.

I mean they could also use the old adage that if you kill one tyrant there is always another one waiting in the wings that could be bigger and badder to explain this all away but if I can sit and argue about the simplest  paradox in a time travel show I will be very upset about it all in my favorite anime.

Plus it looks like Fairy Tail members might die, seeing Charles premonition see's Levy telling Lucy that people have died.

I will not and I mean NOT be happy if Jet, Luxus, Macao or any other of my background but favorite characters. I will really be angry.

Blah.

So yes that is all, it really is a moan about something that hasn't and might not ever happen, but just so that I'm clear I will watch and read Fairy Tail no matter what and will love it no matter what I'm just saying that this is something that I wouldn't like to see. But who knows what is going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment