11 October 2012

Dilemma in love!

I have a dilemma.

I don't know whether I should talk to my boyfriend or not about a group he's joined and it's doing my nut in!

I find it very hard to talk to him about these things but I think I need to talk to him this once, usually I just write him a letter!


The big problem I have is that my David has autism. I know it isn't much and I should treat him like I'd treat anyone else. The problem is I don't worry that anyone else is going to break up with me if we ever have a disagreement. Mainly because I'm not dating everyone else!

He's had a few really bad relationships so a lot of the time I feel like I'm walking on egg shells. If I upset him I'm worried it'll be enough to drive him away.

Yes OK I overly worry about this but I worry because I love him and I'd be lost without him.

This would be so much easier if I hadn't got jealous... Well not jealous but suspicious of another girl. But because I did over react to that one situation (I don't think I over reacted but that's for another time) I feel if I talk about my fears this time around he'll think I just don't want him to do anything he used to and just want him to stay at home with me all the time.

I don't.

In fact the above situation that I'm not talking about completely all happened because I was telling him to do the things he used to do.

Anyway the dilemma.

David cosplays. He used to be in a group but since then there has been drama and he and three others have a new group.

The thing is David trusts this new group but they are treating him the same way as the old group did and they were the ones that started all the drama!

Basically one of the older male members dated one of the girls in the group. She was about 25 he was about 50. Weird I know but whatever floats your boat. I've only met her once and she's a lovely girl but it didn't surprise me to find out that she'd been up to things behind her partners back with someone else.

When her and her partner split up the guy she was cheating on him with got all annoyed at the group and left and so did she and her brother. Her brother then came out saying that her ex was grooming him. I didn't realise that he was her brother so at first I understood where they were coming from.

Actually at first I didn't realise she'd left and was with this new group. When I heard she was I was a bit like "wait a second wasn't half the problem to do with her?" now that I know the guy who made the allegations is her brother, don't get me wrong I believe him to a point, but it just seems too coincidental.

Anyway so they started this horror movie group and invited Dave and he was all exited and they had their first gig a few weeks ago. Then the other day they phoned Dave up and told him which character they think he should be.

I have no problems with the group, with the people or with the fact they are "helping" what I do have a problem with is the fact that they were the ones that told Dave he shouldn't have to put up with his old group treating him like that and the character they've picked isn't exactly a great character.

I think they are using him because the costumes will be cheap and so Dave will be up for it. But they are using him. I don't trust her as far as I can throw her and as lovely as he is I don't really understand why he's organising David's life for him.

Now I just want to say that to David but I can't!

Basically I have no life. So anything "social" we do is Daves hobbies.

I don't like him going to one group anymore because of the above situation I won't talk about. That's one group.

I don't like this group much at the moment. All the problems he's had this year with the old cosplay group stemmed from the girl and I don't want him to be hurt.

But I'm worried if I open my gob he'll just think I'm jealous.

The problem is I'm a sarcastic bitch and I've already opened my mouth about what a skank I think the girl is (even though actually she's a lovely person. I know, weird logic!) and I think he'll just think I think he's going to go off with her. This isn't the case.

It's a tricky situation and one I'm not sure I can cope with.

I will hate myself if they hurt him

I'll hate myself if he leaves the group.

I won't know what to do or think if he leaves me.

Why does loving people have to be so hard?

No comments:

Post a Comment